1. Can you quickly introduce yourself to our readers?
Hi, my name is Lizzie and I’m a wife and a full time mum to 3 young girls. I’m the founder of Chic Unique.
2. When and why did you decide you decide to become your own boss?
I set up Chic Unique approximately 8 months ago. At first, it all began as a hobby then spread to family and friends and soon it quickly escalated into selling online. I have always wanted to work for myself but had never found the time before.
3. What sort of products to you produce and sell? And which one is your absolute favourite?
I lovingly handcraft jewellery to fall in love with, from home. I cannot say that I have a favourite piece of jewellery. I fall in love with something else every time I make something.
4. How do you juggle being a succesful business woman and a mum and wife?
My husband is a huge help with that. He takes care of the girls when he can, giving me the opportunity to get creative. The girls get involved where they can and I try to spend most of my working day when it’s nap time and after they have gone to bed.
5. Is there anything you wish you’d known before becoming a mumpreneur or wish you’d done differently?
I am very proud of where I have got to in such a short space of time but I would have liked more advice on the more business side of things.