The Minene Innovative Cosy Foot Muff is designed to be used as a warm and snuggly foot muff and blanket in the Winter, the fleece blanket can then be zipped off and it can be used as a pushchair liner in the Summer. It fits all standard pushchairs and is machine washable.
Available in 6 designs for £28.99 at www.minene.co.uk
Minene design and manufacture high-end innovative nursery products that are taking the UK by storm. Minene (my child) was established in Israel in 2005 by three mothers with a vision to create practical yet stylish products for the new generation of parents, babies and toddlers. Their range of products include: changing bags, cot bedding, activity mats, bibs, pushchair accessories, towels, muslins, baby clothing & more. All products have been meticulously designed with clever features to make parents lives as easy as possible.
Some stand-out products are their multipurpose 3 in1 Activity Mat, which accommodates different stages of a child’s development, changing from a play pen to a play mat and finally to a comfy sofa, saving parents from buying three different products. Their award-winning bedding is another example of their ingenuity, the 100% jersey cotton sheets come with three detachable dribble pads that can simply be replaced instead of changing the sheet when the area becomes wet. Their revolutionary changing bags are also creating quite a buzz. With a growing celebrity following these multi-functional changing bags are a must-have for all new mums. They even come with multi-wear straps so they can be worn as a traditional shoulder bag or as a backpack and even attach on to your pushchair.
Minene are constantly introducing new and exciting products to their existing collections and have just launched their brand new UK website www.minene.co.uk
Please, use separate comments for each entry. Failure do to so will result in only one entry per person.
How to enter the competition:
1. Fill in the competition form and leave a comment telling you’ve done so – required
2. Follow Mummy Alarm via RSS feed (orange button at the top)- required
For extra entries:
3. Submit a short review of Mummy Alarm to Technorati and tell me you’ve done so
4. Comment on one of my non-competition posts and let me know which one you commented on
5. Follow @caro_mad on Twitter & tweet: “I want to win an innovative 2in1 Cosy Foot Muff drom Minine with @caro_mad. You can enter here: http://bit.ly/vaTzRm”
6. Follow Mummy Alarm via Networked Blogs
7. Like Mummy Alarm on Facebook
8. Post this competition to Stuble Upon (bar at the bottom of this post)
Terms & Conditions:
Mummy Alarm is the promoter of the competition and not responsible for the delivery of the prize.
The closing date of the competition is 09/12/2011
The winner will be chosen at random.
The winner’s names will be shown on this page.
Competition is open to residents of the UK only.
The prize is non-refundable and cannot be transferred. No cash alternative is available.