Thanks for heading back for this month’s Dadpreneur of the Month competition with Danny Maddocks from Baby’s First Calendar. This month there is one fab copy of Baby’s First Calendar up for grabs and all you have to do to win, is answer a simple question and follow the following steps:
Please, use separate comments for each entry. Failure do to so will result in only one entry per person.
How to enter the competition:
1. Leave a comment telling me which milestones you found most exciting- required
2. Follow @caro_mad and @BabyCalendars on Twitter & tweet: “I want to Baby’s First Calendar with @caro_mad @BabyCalendars to record my baby’s milestones. You can enter here: http://bit.ly/vbkb6A”
For extra entries:
3. Submit a short review of Mummy Alarm to Technorati and tell me you’ve done so
4. Comment on one of my non-competition posts and let me know which one you commented on
5. Follow Mummy Alarm via RSS feed (orange button at the top)-
6. Follow Mummy Alarm via Networked Blogs
7. Like Mummy Alarm on Facebook
8. Like Baby’s First Calendar on Facebook
9. Post this competition to Stuble Upon (bar at the bottom of this post)
Terms & Conditions:
Mummy Alarm is the promoter of the competition and not responsible for the delivery of the prize.
The closing date of the competition is 22/12/2011
The winner will be chosen at random.
The winner’s names will be shown on this page.
Competition is open to residents of the UK only.
The prize is non-refundable and cannot be transferred. No cash alternative is available.