If you’re looking for a straightforward phone that lets you or most likely your parents or grandparents call and text easily, the emporia RL1, exclusively available from Vodafone UK, could be just what you’re after, and we have one to give away to a lucky reader. The emporia RL1, with large clearly labelled buttons, crisp bright screen with adjustable text size, and simple, straightforward menus, makes calling and texting easier than ever before.
The RL1 comes with a charging cradle that can sit on a table or be wall mounted, meaning the phone is always to hand and ready to make or take a call. Reliability and practicality are key, and emporia RL1 has a standby time of more than eight days, and talk time of up to 180 minutes. With extra loud ringtones, strong vibration and the built-in torch which flashes when someone rings, you never need worry about missing a call.
Features on the emporia RL1 have been deliberately kept to the essentials: there is an alarm clock, a calculator and a helpful reminders tool which can all be accessed with just a few clicks.
The emporia RL1 is available from Vodafone on both pay monthly and pay as you go.
Mummy Alarm has teamed up with Emporia and offers one lucky reader the chance to win an Emporia RL1 just in time for Christmas!
Please, use separate comments for each entry. Failure do to so will result in only one entry per person. Also, make sure to leave a way to contact you (email or Twitter)
How to enter the competition:
1. Follow Mummy Alarm via RSS feed and leave a comment telling me your favourite Christmas song – required
For extra entries:
2. Follow @caro_mad on Twitter & tweet: “I want to win an Emporia RL1 mobile phone @caro_mad. You can enter here: http://bit.ly/rGSNPX “
3. Submit a short review of Mummy Alarm to Technorati and tell me you’ve done so
4. Comment on one of my non-competition posts and let me know which one you commented on
5. Follow Mummy Alarm via Networked Blogs
6. Follow Like Mummy Alarm on Facebook
7. Like this blog post on Facebook using the “like” buttom below
8. Post this competition to Stuble Upon (bar at the bottom of this post)
Terms & Conditions:
Mummy Alarm is the promoter of the competition and not responsible for the delivery of the prize.
The closing date of the competition is 18/12/2011
The winner will be chosen at random.
The winner’s names will be shown on this page.
Competition is open to residents of the UK only.
The prize is non-refundable and cannot be transferred. No cash alternative is available.