Becoming a mummy doesn’t mean that your life is over. Okay, you might have to deal with sleepless nights, nappy rash or , it is important to know that mummy matters just as much as the rest of the family. For this reason between Monday 9th & Friday 13th January 2012, a team of the UK’s leading lifestyle experts will be sharing need to know advice on a range of subjects as well as answering direct questions from the Sudocrem Facebook community.
Each day will host a different expert (as outlined below), who will share around 20 key pieces of advice and answering questions on their subject throughout their allotted day.
Sudocrem would love for all Mums to join the Sudocrem Facebook community (www.facebook.com/Sudocrem) and get involved by asking questions directly to the experts.
- Monday 9th January 2012 – Jennifer Liston-Smith (Executive & Maternity Coach)
- Tuesday 10th January 2012 – Claire Wylde (Dietician)
- Wednesday 11th January 2012 – Jo Barnard (Careers Advisor)
- Thursday 12th January 2012 – Wendy Powell (Pre & Post Natal Fitness Expert)
- Friday 13th January 2012 – Beth Goodrham (Personal Stylist)
See you all over on Facebook, I’m already writing my questions down!