Admit it, on New Year’s Eve you sat down and had a good think about all the things you want to achieve in 2013. I did too and I bet just like 90% of the British population, you decided that it was a good idea to live a healthier life, to exercise more or to generally lose some weight. Once again, I did the same. And this time, I am actually determined to stick to my plan. I don’t call it a resolution for a reason, because let’s be honest, we all know that 88% of them don’t materialise.
To make sure that I don’t fall of the wagon this, I have come up with some simple rules for me:
1) Always have a full bowl with a good selection of fruit in the house to stop myself from pointless snacking
2) Keep a food diary to have a constant overview of what I eat and drink
3) Allow myself treats from time to time so I don’t crave them all at once like a mad pregnant woman
4) Find a sport that I enjoy – quite likely to be swimming
5) Drink water, water and more water to stop the hunger feeling
Watch this video to see how Patsy, Gregg and Penny made Weight Watchers work for them:
What are your weightloss tips? What works for you and what doesn’t and how do you make sure that you don’t give up after a week or two? I’d love to hear your tips!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post.