I feel a bit like Cinderella right now. Don’t fear, I’m not sitting in a dirty kitchen putting the good ones into the pot and the bad ones into my crop, but everyone in BlogLand is going to the ball and I want to go too. I actually thought I’d be in Germany on the big BritMums Live weekend, but I am not and I would hate to miss out on the biggest parenting blogging conference of the year. Just look at the agenda! BritMums Live is an amazing opportunity to connect with other bloggers, to learn, to laugh and to get inspired, but unfortunately it comes at a price – a price that I haven’t budgeted for, but a price that you could cover.
If you are looking to work with an enthusiastic blogger, please get in touch. In return for sponsorship covering my ticket, a night in a London hotel and my travels, I am offering the following:
- a blog post introducing you as my BritMums Live sponsor
- up to three review posts of your products or services
- I will your company in all my BritMums Live related blog posts
- a blog badge linking to your website
- a giveaway on my blog
- tweets introducing and featuring you as my BritMums Live sponsor