Win a Yankee Candle Advent Calendar

yankee candle advent calendar 2013

Christmas is creeping up on us, apparently it’s only eight more Sunday’s until the big day and I love nothing more than giving presents, so when my friend Ali showed me this amazing Yankee Candle Advent Calendar, I just knew that I had to get it for one of you guys.

Every day reveals a tea light candle in one of six christmassy scents, including an extra special treat in the 24th! The six fragrances include Snow in Love, Balsam and Cedar, Merry Marshmallow, Red Apple Wreath, Snowflake Cookie and Sparkling Cinnamon.

If you want to win the Yankee Candle Advent Calendar and light a new candle each day of the festive season, simply fill in the Rafflecopter form below. And remember, no cheating – Father Christmas is watching you and so am I!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Comments

1. Tracey Peach says

So many scents that remind me of Christmas, probably the smell of the pine Christmas tree is the strongest one for me

2. Lindsey says

To me the smell of christmas comes from mince pies baking in the oven – I love the mixture of fruits, spices and alcohol. Mincemeat, Christmas Cake and Marzipan scents are ‘Christmas’ to me!

3. Kate Jordan says

The smell of satsumas! We could never afford them any other time of the year! Also we always had one in the bottom of our sock! Exciting times!

4. Jade Missy Evans says

Cherries on Snow if we’re taking Yankee Candles but if not then it has to be the smell of a cold crisp morning as you walk out of your front door!

5. linda curtis says

what reminds me of Christmas is satsumas and tangarines we didnt have much when i was growing up in the 60;s buts got a big box from the greengrocer every year my mum would hide them away but we could could smell them the smell now always brings back memories
    i love these advent calendars and a big yankee fan

6. Michelle R says

If you mean a Yankee Candle scent then it’s *definitely* ‘Christmas Eve'; that’s been a Christmas favourite of my family’s for a few years now and the centre piece of our Christmas dinner table is a large ‘Christmas Eve’ jar candle and wreath.

If not, I’d say it’s the crisp fresh/cold feeling/smell that you get when you wake up early on a cold winter morning and, later on, the smell of fresh coffee brewing and a turkey roasting in the oven. Mulled wine gets an honourable mention too!

…I’m really looking forward to Chrismas now!

7. pauline duffy says

definitely cinnamon … so much so that I make sure I buy a Yankee cinnamon candle every year for Christmas as it just wouldn’t be the same without it :) x