Win £50 Kellogg’s voucher and celebrate breakfast clubs

kellogs cereals support breakfast clubs all around the country

Breakfast clubs can be a lifeline for many families with recent research suggesting that almost a quarter of working families use them so they can drop their children off early at primary school to make it into work on time.

29 per cent of these parents would even be forced to give up work, if they didn’t have access to these important pre-school clubs, so breakfast clubs can be the difference between working or not.

Unfortunately, not all working parents have access to a school breakfast club as schools are challenged to source funding and staff to accommodate the clubs. This is where Kellogg’s come in.

This academic year Kellogg’s is awarding grants to 1,000 schools in some of the most deprived areas of the country to help them set up or run their existing breakfast club. You can find out all about it on the campaign’s website www.giveachildabreakfast.co.uk.

If you want to support your local school’s breakfast club or fancy a treat yourself, enter the Rafflecopter form below to be in with a chance of winning a £50 voucher for cereals from Kellogg’s.

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Comments

1. Kat Lucas says

All-Bran Sultana Bran is my favorite as it’s bran flakes which I tend to dislike but finally found bran cereal that has fantastic taste

2. jenny owen says

all bran breakfast biscuits because they are so handy to stick in your bag and take away your hunger straight away

3. Rachel Craig says

Branflakes :- Delicious and Nutritious. Whilst I also l like Crunchy Nut Cornflakes and Frosties, they are tasty. I’d like to try Raisin Oat Crisp, I love fruit.

4. ann weir says

we love corn flakes as not just good as cereal in the morning but can also make good old fashioned corn flake cakes 😀

5. Hilda Hazel Wright says

I really love cornflakes! Just a lovely taste and nice crunch! Oh and the last bowl full you get out of the packet with the smaller bits and crumbs nomnomnom!

6. janet robertson says

cornflakes as they remind me of my childhood. I used to have them every morning for breakfast

7. Sheila Reeves says

Optivita Berry Oat Crisp – I like this as it’s oat-based but also like the added fruit, sweetens it but not too much like I find with other cereals

8. William Gould says

Bran Flakes – pour on cold milk, leave for a minute or two, then eat! Keeps you going till lunchtime!

9. Katherine L says

I love rice krispies the most! Who doesn’t love the snap, crackle, pop noise it makes .. and it makes fabulous rice krispy squares!

10. Jennifer Rhymer says

I love Special K because they are tasty as well as helping to keep me in shape – The Red Berry variety is my favourite :)

11. Janet Palmer says

I would love my kids to try pop tarts I haven’t had them since I was at school which was ahem of course not that long ago 😉

12. jodie harvey says

corkflakes for us ‘chicken cereal'(just because of the chicken on the box) as my son used to call it when he was little lol :)

13. Hannah Whitling says

Mini Breaks Original, they have enough sweetness to satisfy my sweet cravings, tste great but arent bad for you like some of the stuff I used to eat before finding these.

14. Penny Hannibal says

Cornflakes, because they are not really sugary like many cereals but if you want a treat you can always make Cornflake cakes as a treat :)