Win a Cityscape Roller Blind worth up to £300

cityscape roller window blind from Curtains-blinds.co.uk

Nice little blind up there, isn’t it? Well, hold your horses because it’s your lucky day today. Curtains-blinds.co.uk are giving away a fabulous City blind, made-to-measure, worth up to a value of £300.  With less fuss than curtains, and a modern look, it’s a stylish addition to any room and if I’m being completely honest, I’m a little jealous that I can’t enter this competition myself.

Blinds are a great option for your room, if you want to to keep light or unwanted looks out, but don’t want any heavy overwhelming curtains ruining the airy feel of your living space. They are also perfect, if you want to add some colour and texture without investing a lot of time and money in a new wall colour or even wallpaper.

If you want to win a Cityscape Roller Blind worth up to £300, all you have to do is fill in the Rafflecopter form below following the instructions provided. Please ensure to fulfil the mandatory requirements first before earning extra points and please don’t try and cheat. All entries will be double-checked and validated. Good luck!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Comments

1. Tracy Nixon says

The Queen’s blinds! I wouldn’t peeking out at some of those guards of hers just to see if they don’t have a joke around when they think no one is looking!

2. melanie stirling says

The Beckhams,I’d love to know if Victoria always looks so miserable and of course I’d like to have a sneaky peek at David!

3. Emma Gallagher says

Kate Middleton – I would like to see what high street clothes she has in her wardrobe then buy them so I can say I wore it first!

4. Nicola Lynch says

The Beckhams, I’m intrigued by them, it’d be so good to nosey at what it’s really like with thier clan.

5. lyn Burgess says

my little girl at nursery. It would be lovely to see her playing, chattering etc without any inhibitions

6. Kirstin Lydon says

Ant and Dec’s blinds. They say they don’t live together, but we all know it’s just a front. 😉

7. Emma H says

I’d like to peek out of my blinds without being caught by the chickens. One of them flew into the door yesterday when she me 😮

8. Chris E Andrews says

Behind whose blinds would you like to peek?
    Ours, while l am at work – to see what my stay at home hubby gets up to

9. Maggie Coates says

Lots of people’s. I do like to see how other people live. I like TV programs like “Through The Keyhole” and “May The Best House Win”.