binäre optionen demo programm Fire Safety is one of these things, isn’t it? No one thinks that their home might go up in flames one day. House fires are just something you read about in the paper or see on TV. They only happen to drunks who fall asleep with a cigarette in their hand or old people who forget the lunch on the stove, but in reality house fires are a lot more common than you might think.
binäre optionen strategien pdf Every year, the Fire and Rescue Services of the UK are called to over 600,000 fires, about 50,000 (140 a day) of them are house fires that kill nearly 500 and injure over 11,000. Many of these deaths could have been prevented, if people had followed some simple fire safety rules and installed a smoke alarm. Did you know that you were twice as likely to survive a house fire as your neighbour who doesn’t!?
opzioni binarie ti fregano i soldi More Than Insurances have compiled a great list of fire safety tips and an amazing interactive video, that I’ve included below. Simply click play and click on the icons in the video to find out more about how you can prevent a fire in your home. This includes simple tips like “never leave a candle burn unattended” or others you might have never considered before. If you want to learn more about fire safety in your home, definitely check this out:
خيار ثنائي عرض الفيديو Having seen a neighbour die in a house fire two years ago, fire safety in the home is something that is incredibly important to me, but as the video as well as the More Than website show you so many useful tips, I thought I’d share with you 10 fire safety tips for kids :
- Don’t play with matches and lighters.
- Don’t hang your clothes or blankets over a lamp.
- Don’t cook without your parents.
- Don’t put flammables such as towels or blankets near the stove or the fireplace.
- Don’t play near the stove or near the fireplace
- Ask you parents to regularly check the smoke detectors or install them, if you don’t have them.
- If you see smoke, quickly get out of the house and stay out. Don’t go back in! Toys can be replaced!
- If your clothes catch fire: stop, drop and roll to put the fire out. Don’t run. It makes the flames grow!
- Make and practise family escape plan: How do you get out of the house safely and where do you meet?
- Call the fire brigade using 999 and tell them where the fire is and if there’s anyone in the house!
blog guadagno 5000 euro al mese con iq option This is a promotional post with an image from Ada Be via Flickr.