I do love online shopping, because it allows you to buy so much more for the money you’d spend on the high-street. Don’t get me wrong, I love browsing through stores and trying new clothes on, but I do also believe that you can get the same things cheaper online. A lot of my favourite stores have ongoing sales and with websites such as My Deals you can save even more money. Let’s just have a look at these 5 deals deals that are valid in the month of April and in some cases even beyond.
1. Very offers all new customers 10% off their first order. Very handy, if you ask me because on very.co.uk you can buy everything from clothes for ladies, gents and children up to lawn mowers, furniture, gadgets and toys. I am having my eye on some outdoor toys for Amy’s birthday
2. Superdrug are offering huge discounts across many of their ranges when you are using one of these clever voucher codes or deals. You can get 3 Barry M nail polishes for the price of 2 or save a whopping 50% on grooming products for men or skincare from Olay.
3. Worldstores is an online shop I had never heard of before, but it’s an amazing homeware and furniture store and you know how much I love those. With My Deals you can get every thing from free delivery to 10% off on mattresses or 70% on selected items. Oh I love a bargain!
4. Fossil is a brand that I have loved all my life. Okay that might be a slight exaggeration, but I really love Fossil watches and handbags a lot and the watch that I got for my 18th birthday is still going strong. So if you are looking into getting one of their watches or accessories, it’s worth checking, if there are any deals on offer or you can get a discount.
5. Another shop I absolutely adore is Not On The High Street and tada they are also offering deals for online shoppers. Not On The High Street is my go-to-website, whenever I want to find unique little gifts and accessories for birthdays or Christmas. You can see that each items was made with love and you can be sure that not ten other people will give the same present.
Disclosure: This post was brought to you by My Deals.