I’ve joined in with Vlog Stars for the very first time two months ago and since then, I’ve really become obsessed with YouTube. I’ve watched other people create content for years but now I’m really enjoying joining in myself. Don’t get me wrong, I won’t be the next Zoella, but I really love rambling away and sharing it with you.
The Merry Christmas Tag
This month, I have filmed the Merry Christmas Tag for you. I’m obsessed with Christmas, so this was the perfect tag video for me but boy did Aby and Amy challenge us this month: they asked us to sing our favourite Christmas song – in front of the camera! Now, I’ve sung in front of lots of people with my school choir way back when but this was a whole new level of scary. I mean, I just sat in my living room with my camera but in theory millions of people could watch this video, if they wanted to. I did it, but it was super scary and you can really hear my voice wobble.
Challenges and progress
Something that has really challenged me was getting my camera to focus on me. It didn’t work in this particular video, so please excuse the slight blurriness, but I have figured it out since. So if you fancy having a look at some of our Christmassy videos make sure to check out my YouTube channel and subscribe while you’re there. Amy and I are showing you what’s in her St Nicholas boot, I’m sharing a huge mega haul with you and there’s a vlog about our day at the theatre and Christmas market.
The Merry Christmas Tag Questions
1. Use one noise to describe how excited you are for Christmas.
2. What is the best present you’ve ever received?
3. What is the worst present you’ve ever received?
4. As a kid, did a sibling ever receive a present that you wished was for you?
5. Sing a line from your favourite Christmas song.
6. Name a reindeer.
7. What is your favourite thing about Christmas?
8. When do you start getting excited for Christmas?
9. Do you use advent calendars?
10. Recite one line from your favourite Christmas/Holiday movie.
11. Share a funny Christmas memory.
12. Talk us through your typical Christmas Day?
13. Do you have any Christmas traditions?
14. Real or fake Christmas tree?
15. Pictures with Santa…yay or nay? Share a fave.