I love spending time on Pinterest, looking at pretty pictures, feeling inspired and pinning away, but most of the time, my pins stay just that – pins. This time however, I saw these adorable pretzel chicks and knew that I’d have to make them with Amy.
They are quick and easy to make and are a great addition to your Easter table or the perfect treat for an Easter egg hunt. You might want to put them in cellophane bags, if you hide them though.
If you want to make these cute pretzel chicks, you will need the following:
giant pretzels or small pretzels
yellow candy melts
orange candy melts
chocolate chips or black icing pen
1. Place your pretzels on a sheet of baking paper.
2. Melt your orange candy following the package instructions.
3. Once melted, dip the overlapping pretzel part into the candy and place on the baking paper to dry.
4. Melt your yellow candy and carefully spoon a small amount into each pretzel until the holes are covered.
5. Draw on an eye with your icing pen or add one chocolate chip to each of your pretzel chicks to give them an eye.